Stingers

csutke

Does anybody have a stinger on thier rig? has any body thought about getting one made? Im looking at getting one made and would like to get some input, the reason for this is, it is much cheaper than getting an ARB or TJM and this way its custom and i can get it with everything i want on it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

stinger2.jpg

Stinger

Front end protection for your high dollar winch or just helping keep the brush off your front end.

Includes

1 – Stinger bar 2” tube

2 – Stinger supports 1.5” tube

Price: $44.95 plus shipping

hmm...... we could prolly make one of those in about 15 mins........ we have welders n a tubing bender....... but i don't have a winch yet. s..... lol.....

I had/have one on my 89 pathfinder. In all honesty I built it cause it looks cool. I did however save my ass a few months back when I fell in a big ass hole.

the original purpose of a stinger was that in case of a roll over, the engine bay will have some protection.

One thing tho, Ive been pulled over 7 times in the past 8 or so months that I have had it. cops dont like it AT ALL! one even made me go threw a safty inspection. after the first ticket I looked into it more and found a book about modified vehical safty inspections and found that as long as there is nothing more then 3" higher then the bottom of you front windsheild it is considered safe. so on went a 3" BL and I fought the first ticket. got off it and then ever other cop that has pulled me over I simply should them the modified vehical book and they left me alone. :unno:

Stinger

Front end protection for your high dollar winch or just helping keep the brush off your front end.

Includes

1 – Stinger bar 2” tube

2 – Stinger supports 1.5” tube

Price: $44.95 plus shipping

where can i find this