Its all good now, I'm here!

Iamstaypuff

No fear, STAYPUFF is here. You know that big Marshmallow guy from the old ghostbusters movie? Yea thats me! I'm not new to the streets, but now roll in an 89 XE-V6. So I'm hoping you all can help me with.... :hide: please exuse me for this... trick my truck. Yea i know thats bad. :hide: Im only the second owner of this pathy and the condition is wondderful. I have every reciept for any and everything done to it. Sadly it is almost completely stock? think you all can help me with that? I have been reading this forum for a bit, and i have faith in you, all of you. Anways hope to have pics up soon.

i say some 24's..... with dual whistler exhaust..... tubbed n lowered over the tight rims yo...... then 10,000 watts of stereo..... lemme see. what'd i miss.....

just playin! hell and welcome, browse around... there is LOTS of info on mods/lifts/and generally cool sh!t :)WAVEY

i say some 24's..... with dual whistler exhaust..... tubbed n lowered over the tight rims yo...... then 10,000 watts of stereo..... lemme see. what'd i miss.....

just playin! hell and welcome, browse around... there is LOTS of info on mods/lifts/and generally cool sh!t :)WAVEY

Welcome staypuff, (showing your age by bringing up Ghostbusters)Don't forget to light up the undercarriage, put a batting cage in the back, 15 different plasma screens, and we all need a 12 foot satelite dish that pops out of the roof. I ain't fraid of no ghost.....:lol:

Well the owner before me put purple neon lights under it is that a good start?

Well after i take the time to get those off, i need grill guards, light bars, new suspention, the works. but no joke it is getting 4 12's in 2 custom boxes to make removal quick and easy if you know the right way, so as not to crimp anything i might want to do