wheres all the hardbody?

Guest SuperSon

Guest SuperSon

I have paid so much attention on the pathys and never even bothered to even check for hardbodies :hide: (not the one in sexy lingeries or thongs)

I dont see any hardbody in action :o there might be some but from cardomain or some other site. am I missing something here or havent really paid attention :P

Guest SuperSon
You won't find many on a PATHFINDER site, might try an all Nissan site -thnkboutit-

are the X considered a pathfinder :contract:

Guest SuperSon
There are a lot of HB's out there, just gotta look ;)

I was talking about this forum B) I see a lot of xterras but theyre not pathfinders are they?

It is true that there are a couple members here who own X's, however they are either prior owners of Pathfinders or have contributed a lot our little community and where, iirc, members prior to owning the X's.

But the same goes for HB's, a couple here own them too ;)

Guest SuperSon
What's the badge say again? Oh....Xterra. I'd say no.

STOP POHOING!!! You know what I meant just like what red just explained

Guest SuperSon
damn skippy if it dont say pathfinder then it aint one. even if some parts are interchangable, they use the same manul to work on em and are made by nissan. the X well its a little brother to the orriginal pathy no way round it.

Junior what the heck are you talking about? Little brother?

Guest SuperSon
It is true that there are a couple members here who own X's, however they are either prior owners of Pathfinders or have contributed a lot our little community and where, iirc, members prior to owning the X's.

But the same goes for HB's, a couple here own them too ;)

all I asked is where the hb's are didnt mean to make it sound like Im questioning why theres some x that shouldnt belong here coz according to 88 the badge says Nissan PATHFINDER off road association.

I know where all the hb's are and I was just wondering how come theres none in here. Thinking that theres some X here was just wondering why theres no hb thats all. dont get me wrong i love Xterra

Edited by SuperSon

Guest SuperSon
:o

:oops:

You need your head examined :P

-alcohol- lay off the bottle then youll know whats going on in the forum :X Thanks god I dont live in your world :lol:

Edited by SuperSon