New Cold Air Intake!

blamtro

That intake would have worked great for me yesterday. If my fog light got filled with water, I wouldnt want to know what would have happened if I had this thing. :rolleyes:

Kinda sounds like his priorties are all f'ged up. Why in the world would you put all that $$ into making a QX4 race ready?? Guess somebody has to do it. I would just feel like crap if I spent all that money on mods for my heavy truck only to be smoked by a stock civic si or something like it. Oh well to everybody his/her own.

I dig the weight reduction routine that he has down so good he can do in under an hour. Why the hell he would go to all the trouble to strip all the door panels and seats only to leave the big ass Optima batter and amps that clearly make him go faster... :crazy:

I've reached a good stopping point on working on this car, and I want to buy a racecar for the dragstrip.
f

That stopping point would be "head up ass." OMG, that's great. Lemme build a dragster out of a semi-underpowered truck... :huh::lol::lol: