Touring & Sport button

2path2

Hey guys!

Does that button in the center actually do anything, that says sport and Touring? Is there a proper way to work it? Does the suspension work diff. in each mode? I dont think my button works.

I have a '93 pathy

yaeh i was actually wondering the same thing, i got my pathy used so i dunno if it's got the original shocks (prolly not considering it's got 150k lol). button doesn't do anythin for me either, are there aftermarket shocks u can get that'll work with it?

Yeah that'd be good to know, are there aftermarket shocks that'll work with it? Seems like ill have to replace my rear originals because one has snapped off. But the button worked well for me.

Yeah they do work, there is a wire that comes from the top of the shock, make sure they are plugged in. Also it's only for the front shocks. Take it on a bumpy road and turn on sport....it will get much bumpier. (I got rid of mine and bought rancho due to the price)

As I am the original owner of my 1995 SE, From day one I never noticed any difference with the switch in either setting!.

Zack

Yeah, I can see the wire going to the shock in the front and back when i had the tires off. I always wondered, are they gas charged, how does it work?

Zach, you should've taken it back, as mine have 340,000 Km on them and still work, minus the one that snapped and i still have to fix. Im considering tacking it on with my mig welder temporarily?

im pretty sure mine has them in the rear too, because my friend started pushing on the bumper and i switched it to sport and he could hardly push anymore, a great invention in my book.

OOPS you guys are right, sorry....forgot about the wires in the rear (crawled under and there they were, right where I left them hanging lol) :hide: