How rare are heated seats in a WD21?

Harbinger

lol many of us with wd21's only have half our frames anyway, the rest have rotted away. Unless you plan on plowing, doing jumps, or bodylifts its not gonna make a world of difference with or without a frame. 2 words JEEP CHEROKEE- perfect example of a flexy unibody. I hear ya on not wanting luxury but heated seats...... I dunno about everyone else but my pathy heats up MEGA quick in the winter. I thought subaru flat 4's heated up quick but the pathy is unreal!

scott

Sounds like I lucked out. I've got them in my 95 SE with the gray leather seats and they both work on both settings. The high setting actually get too hot but works great for quickly heating up the cold leather after a long day skiing.

None of the cloth seat WD21s I looked at had heated seats IIRC.

I've got cloth in my 94 SE, a spot in the fuse box wired up for them, pigtail plugs under each seat that seeming must go to the heated seat option, but.... no heated seats or switch. :blink: Makes me wonder if the previous owner disposed of them or something...

regarding XX4's:  I see used 97's with low 100k mile odo's going or 6-7k

hahaha!!! Not on the left coast buddy. More like closer to $10K min here for the earliest and highest mileage ones, and up and up and up...

Probably not. Usually heated seats are an option. But it is cheaper to manufacture all fuse boxes and wiring harnesses the same so it is common to have the wiring there without the option.