I'm Sure She Was...

NismoSkyZ

Females are RUTHLESS! Back in 1995 I had an ex fiance that went psycho when we broke up, and guess what she did??? She took her new Pathfinder XE-V6 and drove straight over my BRAND SPANKING NEW Mitsu Eclipse, totaling the Eclipse while the Pathfinder suffered a ripped off front bumper, f'd up grill and she snapped the tow hook in half. Ya that earned her a spot in the Psyco Hall of Fame, oh ya and a night in the Boise Jail to go along with her award. Here is the kicker, her dad was and is still my auto insurance agent :P

i've seen one like that when i was at les schwab getting a tire fixed. a dude pulled up in his car and assuming it was his ex that did it, he had scratches all over saying he was a cheater and hope she was worth it and a couple other things scratched in his paint. it was a black car and the scratches were down to bare metal so it showed up REALLY well.

Man that still hurts to see. Get this, back when I was a freshmen in college I broke up with my girl (who I had just bought a engagement ring but had not proposed yet) ((thanks god)) well like a week later she brings this dude to my apt. And picks up some of her stuff. He and I were civil to each other so nothing happened. Well the next day I went outside to wax my then new Camaro SS. On the passenger side there were key marks to the sheet-metal on the fenders and to the fiberglass on the door. I was pissed and wouldnt you know it she did not answer here phone. I called the cops but nothing could be done as it was in a apt complex and there were no witness or proof, all they could do was write a false report and take pics. I ended up getting it fixed and then went to a party like 6 months later where I ran into both of them (X and the dude).Well I psyched myself up by drinking alot of liquid courage then proceeded to beat the dudes a$$. It felt kinda good but I did have remorse as I was not even sure whether he even did it or not. Then like 2 weeks later him and two of his friends jumped me and beat my a$$ pretty good! Long story short after they were done with me he said he had effed up my car.... Nothing ever happened after that until a year or so later when I heard he was arrested with about 150 extassy pills.. so he is rotting in prison. Ironic thing is my X was later arrested for embesolment (spelling?) and she is in prison too!!! MOral is Karma exhists in my opinion.

If it got him away from that psycho, heck yeah it was!

He ought to thank her for revealing her true self and preventing him from investing any more effort in a relationship with an unstable, vindictive, law breaking whacko.