Rancho Lift Kit

glenn

thanks guys. I was planning to get new wheels anyway so the wheel offset issue doesn't matter. Other then that is the Rancho kit bad ?

• 2 weeks later...

IS this 4 REAL

HOLY SHIZITTTTTTTTTTT IS this for real?

Heading to the machi :blink: ne shop now

Also those calmini a arms if i could just get a set of them to replicate i could reproduce them easy!

Might buy that kit all together and copy some goods?

WAVEY I see a lawsuit in the horizon

• 1 year later...

i had always had a thing for rancho...bummer... but about the Calmini's UCA's do they allow you to crank up the torsion bar more w/o them hitting the shock? cause i sliced open a rancho shock with the stock UCA's and i hear other people have done the same... :huh:

i had always had a thing for rancho...bummer... but about the Calmini's UCA's do they allow you to crank up the torsion bar more w/o them hitting the shock? cause i sliced open a rancho shock with the stock UCA's and i hear other people have done the same... :huh:

yep, Im thikin for price and functionality superlift is the way to go, everyone else chime in

I had the Rancho 2.5" suspension lift on my '87 PF.

I did not like it due the fact that I always have problems with the alignment... I have to lower the front end in order to align it... and the end result was not much lift at all.

If you have the $$, go with the Trailmaster 4'" suspension lift (since you're going to use aftermarket rims anyway). If you must stick with UCA, go with Calimini if you can afford it.

Also, you don't need to change the rims if you're going with the Rancho suspension lift.

Here's the picture of my old old truck with the Rancho lift.

Q2H

post-6-1123879871.jpg

Edited by q2h