Before I order wheels

GrnMchn

So I have an 01' and will be putting the AC lift with a spacer on it. So I want to swap out the stock 16's for some steel 15's. I was planning on going with either the US series 84 or crager soft 8 both in a 15x8" with 3.75" BS and black. I saw that someone with an 01' "I think had done this" I just want to make sure the 15's will clear the callipers before I buy them. I don't remember the post where I saw it and don't feel like searching around for an hour.

Any imput is good. :D

I'm not too sure, to be honest, they did change brakes when the changed the pathy for the 1999.5's and started selling them with 16's.

I did once try the AR 767's (like mine, but in 15's) and they did fit, but were VERY tight... I didnt drive with them like that, it was just a matter of seeing if they would clear the caliper.

Were the AR wheels aluminum or steel? I know you can fit aluminum wheels before steel cuz when they stamp the holes in the steelies there is a lip formed on the inside of the wheel.

I might have to order one and see if it clears.

Anyone Else????

Edited by GrnMchn

I switched my 2003 R-50 to 15" steel with a 4" offset so I could run 33x9.5 tires. The rims came from 4wheelparts and were just plain $80.00 rims. No problems with any clearances. I got rid of the factory 16" spiffy rims.

Might want to measure first just in case. Before dad gave me the 93 pathy he wanted to see if the legos with 31x10.5's would fit on his 2000 r50. He had just bought new tires for the 93 and wanted to use them as winters. They did NOT clear the front calipers.

• 3 weeks later...