2008 GT-R

unccpathfinder

Luckily its a Nissan brand instead of Infiniti, so its a lower price. However, IIRC the price is about $60-65K. Well worth it for this car. Its up against Porsche 911, Ford GT, Bimmer M6, and a couple others, I think its going to be a top car on the strip. I personally am not getting one, im waiting for 2014 to roll around so I can get a 1999 R34 GT-R :aok:

GODZILLA LIVES

badgegtr.jpg

aside from the wheels that thing is fugly

I dont care for all the carbonfiber trims but I wouldnt mind seeing 1 (not riced out or course) but tweaked and tuned to beat up on some american muscle esp the new mustangs and camaros...

but then again if a 71-72 chevelle comes up at the same time for about the same price...i would prob get that

I dont care for all the carbonfiber trims but I wouldnt mind seeing 1 (not riced out or course) but tweaked and tuned to beat up on some american muscle esp the new mustangs and camaros...

but then again if a 71-72 chevelle comes up at the same time for about the same price...i would prob get that

It could probably smoke the americans "muscle" tuned or not. I think domestic are using too much of their muscle and making pretty bodystyles instead of using their brains and improving engines/turbos/etc. Domestic cars use old technology. The Imports are way ahead of domestics