New guy to forum

mreale80

Hello all, just returned from my last fun filled trip to the Middle East and found my wife had gotten me an early Christmas gift in the form of an 06 Pathfinder Off-Road model. Love the car, never had a Nissan before, but from way car is handling so far I'm hooked. Haven't had chance to do much off-roading, limited to some of the beaches in Florida, if anybody knows some areas to do off-roading in Florida please let me know. Digital camera broke while I was overseas, so have to wait till I get a new one till I post some pics.

HI there, welcome to the board... there's a few guys here from Florida, and I know they have a club down there you might want to join to get more info about offroading in your area...

Nice christmas gift... sheesh, hope Simon doesnt read this, his gift will look like a lump of coal compared to that! :D

I was very surprised when I returned from Iraq and my wife picked me up at the airport with the new Pathfinder. Course I'm screwed for x-mas now as I can't match the gift....

Never really modified a car before, is it worthwhile to do things such as cold air intake and such?