MY parking spot

fishead

Check out my sweet parking spot!

DSC05332.jpg

My only concern is that I have less then a quarter tank of gas. Anybody know how our rigs respond to extreme angles and low gas? Well... that and my buddy grabbed a shovel and dug the snow out from under the front tires.

I love winter.

NIce parking. I did that earlier this week and left my truck for like three hours and it did not start right away. I thought it had something to do with the angle, the fact that I had 3/8th taank of gas and that I have not replaced my fuel filter ever.And it was 6 degrees outside. Mine was not at quite that steep an angle mine was more like passanger tire about 3-1/2 to 4' off the ground and drivers tire like maybe 2'. I too love winter.

OK, I got stuck :-)

My buddy, Steve, that so kindly shoveled the snow out from under my front tires, was forced into jumping on my back bumper so I could get traction to pull the front off.

Maybe tomorrow I will back in...

I love my pathfinder sometimes.

I got stuck

Here is a clarification for you.....

Stuck= Required Assistance from another vehical/Winch to get out of your situation...

Delayed= Got out of the situation based on your own skills a little behind schedule...

Eh, I chickened out and didn't back in.

Because Steve shoveled the snow from under the front tires, it was sitting on the skid plate and frame. No problem there, but if I backed in it would have been sitting on the gas tank.

All our snow's melting. Back to boring rain... and mud:-)