6" Lift

deej

Has anyone checked with LP Performance on their new 6" for R50's that's suppose to be released tomorrow? :rolleyes: Should be interesting. I wonder what the biggest tires you can put on will be? Who wants to be the first? WAVEY

There's a guy over on AC's board who is prototyping it, we'll probably hear from him soon. Apparently the largest possible tires will be 33-34, depending on what springs you have. Big enough for me! :D If you guys don't visit the AC board, I'll keep you updated ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Wo ho ho yeah! Supercharger! Yum, yum. I gotta find this vehicle, any pics...write ups...info? Where...where...? :cool2: Ok, I'm calm now, thanks. I'll check the AC board out.

• 2 weeks later...

The "suspense" is killing me....no pun intended ;-)

Man yesterday I drove my qx through a freagin lake, at one point when the water almost reached the _wipers_ I threw it in reverse and backed out...

But these Bridgestone Duelers AT Revo ereally work well...

maybe you were floating!  HAHA!  you got lucky!

Well maybe my luck has run out.

The following day when I started my truck, it did *not* sound good!

What kinda dammage you think I did to it? I mean geez it's only water...

Why did an alternator cost you $700??? And no, you can't waterproof an alternator, they generate a lot of heat internally and need to be air-cooled. Clean water won't do anything to an alternator, but dirty water and mud will help the bearings die prematurely.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm cautiously optimistic.

I want to be first-in-line, but I'm unsure of what I'm buying.

I need to see pics of all the parts, and whatever else comes with the package.

I need to see pics of a rig with the kit installed.

And I need to know what if any other parts (like AC 2" coil springs) I can match with it.

Update the site with info !?!?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 97finder

has anyone heard anything lately. The l&p performace website has not been updated for a while and I was just wondering about the new lift.

thanks,

97finder

They're still working, slowly, on prototyping it. They have the front done, and are still working in the rear. Lee speculates that they'll be done by the end of the month when the owner of the truck gets back in town... :aok: I hope he's right.