Problems

csutke

I have recently change my spark plugs and some weird thing have happened. Before i was getting around 12 - 13 mpg but now i getting 8-9 mpg and i even put mid grade gas in to my 98 R50. I have aksed around a some people tell that it a fluke and some tell me that my plugs are gapped wrong. Does any body know the gap for these.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

What type of plugs did you buy and have you noticed a power loss as well?

*No matter what plug you bought, alway's check and adjust the gap before installing them, do not trust that they were gappaed correctly for your vehicle at the factory ;)

:clap:

Davekell, It's about time I see someone who knows how to pick a REAL TEAM for football! :beer:

I have many miles on my '94 and I'm still getting 15-18 mpg with a leaking tank and an exhaust leak. Wouldn't the Pathy run rough also if the plugs were gapped wrong? Wouldn't be firing right. :shrug:

Let us know what you find out. Good luck! :aok:

i have a K&N FIPK that i cleaned about a month ago. the plugs that i put in it were Bosch platinum/iridium mix +4 (not my first choice but all the parts store had). Is it possible that the ECM had to recalibtare itself because i just went on a drive with semi highway speeds and now i seam to be getting 13.