Kenny Rogers, "scuffs" the ball

nycxice13

Is baseball over yet? I'm really sick of it clogging up my sportscasts. I mean really do we need half as much coverage of a sport that doesn't even draw a sweat. I swear they way overcover baseball and try to make it seam exciting. I think instead of balls we should just let the players hit eachother with bats. Maybe then baseball would be worth a crap.

Is baseball over yet?  I'm really sick of it clogging up my sportscasts.  I mean really do we need half as much coverage of a sport that doesn't even draw a sweat.  I swear they way overcover baseball and try to make it seam exciting.  I think instead of balls we should just let the players hit eachother with bats.  Maybe then baseball would be worth a crap.

IYHO

In Your Humble Opinion :D

Others would disagree with you greatly :D If we're talking about a sport being "boring" because it doesn't :draw a sweat" (which is completely inaccurate to say about Baseball) why not bring Golf into it?

Edited by navygz19

IYHO

In Your Humble Opinion :D

Others would disagree with you greatly :D If we're talking about a sport being "boring" because it doesn't :draw a sweat" (which is completely inaccurate to say about Baseball) why not bring Golf into it?

Because Golf is cool and baseball is not.

Sorry if I am offending any of our baseball fan's, it's all in good fun...but I really do think baseball is lame lol.

Ok but honestly, besides getting nailed with a 90mph ball how do you get hurt in baseball...I mean really come on..."Oh jeeeeebus I pulled a hammy runnin to first base oh gawd." LOL

There's always running around 3rd plate on an infield hit as fast as you can and catching the outside of the bag instead of the inside. My friend popped his ankle through his skin in 8th grade doing that. (TRIED to find a vid. with someone doing that)

Edited by navygz19

If we're talking about how you can get hurt...just tell me how in the hell one injures themselves in Golf? Besides the obvious which is a stroke or heart attack, because most of these crusty old asses are overweight and out of shape. ;)

Edited by navygz19

The only thing I remember about Baseball is the 500mill contract for AROD and... Randy Johnson killing the Bird with that Pitch.... IMO best Pitch I have ever seen....

Beyond that, who gives Phuck!!! I have way better things to do with my life than worry about whos winning or losing... Let alone spend countless hours watching others get paid way to much for little or no contribution to their community.

Football, only game I watch is the Apple Cup so I can rip on my managers Hubby when the Cougars LOSE..... His father is a rather noted Coach of the Cougars...

Golf...WTF you hit the little WHITE BALL 200+ yards, walk down pick it up and go home satisfied you did not lose your ball.....

BB... Lets see how attractive it is when the rules revert back to the Aztec way... Winners kill the losers...

Hockey Puck that... its more of a Mixed Martial arts/Boxing combined with Figure Skating..( :hide: from Pezzy)

hehe.....

The only sports I watch are the games my kids play in.... Someone will tell me everything I need to know about any professional sport out there...