Stock pathy Max Tire size

On the drivers door there should be a sticker/plate that tells you what the Stock Size is/was... From the pic in your sig.... 31x10.5 R15's..... Should fit no problem, might rub a little at full lock...

Thanks Everyone I appreciate the help. I am soon going to be in the market for some new rubber, wanted to know if I needed to do any mods prior to putting on some decent tires. The reason why I didn't search, PAVELOW, is because first of all I dont know much about the site yet and the capabilities and 2, I never thought of it.

31's will not rub on stock rims.

slick, I think yours rubed because of your rims.

:blink: they were 29's on stock steelies....... the ONLY time my stuff hasn't rubbed... once the 31's were on.. i have had 3 different BS on the pathy. and until i cranked the t bars a bit.. they rubbed with 31's.... *sighs* typical my luck..... lol :rolleyes:

Guest ogre_92tb

i have a stock 92 with adjustable suspension i got 31x10.50 15s they rub when on full lock with stock rims, i even have the tbar cranked a little

my pathy is all stock except the wheels and tires, biggest i could fit on it (95 SE) were 31x10.5x15 BFG All Terrains. they definitly do some rubbing, especially going over rocks off road or big speed bumps. throw a lift kit on there and put some bigger stuff on it!

To calculate your estimated MPG

1. Fill up and record mileage

2. Drive, drive, drive

3. Fill up and record mileage

4. Subtract Mileage recorded in step 1 from that of step 3

5. Divide the result from step 4 by the number of gallons you put in during step 3

That is your Average MPG for that tank of gas.