The way it should be...

tmorgan4

Just looked at the 5 most recent topics, and finally decided that the aftermarket is blowing up for us. 4" lift, winch front bumper, custom rear bumper, 35's, and SAS talk. These discussions are going in the right directiond, don't ya think?

Just looked at the 5 most recent topics, and finally decided that the aftermarket is blowing up for us.  4" lift, winch front bumper, custom rear bumper, 35's, and SAS talk.  These discussions are going in the right directiond, don't ya think?

Hell yeah these are some exciting times!! :clap: I'm especially digging the SAS topic - would love someone to figure that one out. Too bad I don't have any fabing skills so I can help contribute P...

I won't hang out on 4x4parts anymore. Members are too oppressed there.

We can't talk about aftermarket bumpers or 4" lifts because they are scared of losing business (too bad they don't sell bumpers or 4" lifts)

But i've been busy working and hanging out with my girl. I just started a new job which is more relaxed, so i'll be here more often. Peace!

I too am excited about the upcoming upgrades to the R50!! Now to just find a way to justify spending the mulah on that stuff. Thanks, Tyler for biting the bullet and actually producing a lift. And thanks to Vengeful for always looking out and updating us with products for the R50. Very exciting times ahead. :)

haha. you guys are just jealous of my leather seats!!

Not so much.. Too dam cold in the winter time for me. Then on hot days you stick to them... I had leather in my camaro and probably will never do it again. Just my opinion though.

Ok, they've given us the option for some cool aftermarket upgades, now who's gonna give us the money to get them???? :confused:

EXACTLY!!! I hate the thought of having to get a second job and miss my daughter growing up...I will just have to line up some more side work in the future. Has anybody figured out the "get rich quick thing"??? (without having to have a large investment)

Has anybody figured out the "get rich quick thing"??? (without having to have a large investment)

My next door neighbor did!! He was robbing people at gunpoint.

He's going back to jail today. No crystal meth for him for at least 6 months!