puppies!

lovebunny

well bout a month ago a friend at work(i work in a dog boarding facility) told me of a cute little shiba inu mix that was at the local shelter. so i went down there to have a look. i went in there and imediatly fell in love with the little guy. meet max, hes half shiba half australian cattle dog.

heres pics from the day we brought him home

doggie014.jpg

doggie017.jpg

doggie003.jpg

and heres a couple from just the other day, hes now 3 months old.

hes a very proud puppy

puppy009.jpg

puppy005.jpg

and him gettin ready for a nap under the lemon tree

puppy025.jpg

puppy024.jpg

puppy015.jpg

ps: if you want to get a new puppy check out your local shelters. max was 69 dollars and that included shots, neutering, microchip, and the first vet visit. plus your saving a life.

thats awsome man, im always for getting animals from the shelter, and he looks like a great dog. I dont really have a puppy anymore but shes the size of one lol. dont know what I'd do without a dog in the house. kinda completes the family really.

:clap: congrats bunny! he's a doll. i just got "found" by my new addition... she was a stray and i fell in love with her and now she's been my baby for 4 months (she's 16 months old now) Lilly.

i agree.. shelter animals seem to make the greatest pets. and yes, it saves a life. :clap: :cool2:

Lilly in July

LillytheLioness71206.jpg

Edited by Slick