Travelling The World

93PathfinderWA

I have never left the west coast from California to British Columbia, been to Idaho and Alberta but they are close. I would like to go sightsee and also be able to just relax if i felt like it. It would be during the summer so most of the world is hot, which as long as it isnt too humid, doesnt bother me if i got water or a/c.

P.S. Don't really want to go to Asia or Africa and no where near the middle east.

Edited by 93PathfinderWA

well i dunno im all for europe.. mabey thats just my inner out of highschool talking BUT i really want to go there. and i mean you can get a trainpass and go to all the countries there with lots of different cultures. id pick that over the carribian anyday. just my 2cents.

I loved Germany.....you can see so much history over there, from real castles to nazi concentration camps.....excellent beer, wine and scenery not to mention you can be in france, spain, italy, holland, austria, etc. in a matter of hours......

Well if it was me I'd go to Japan. Course that's just me. ;)

Europe would also be cool, rent some exotic sports cars that they only got in Europe. OR rent a G-Land Wagon! :cool2:

Caribean would be nice if you just want to sit back, relax and get a tan.

And you gotta take the pathy some how!!! the germans love the big 4x4's there are almost no off road vehicles there, except a few jeeps but the dont even know how to set them up right....you know, street tires for the autobahn, etc.