Finding value of guns?

mws

Quite a variety of things - I ended up with my father's, grandfather's, and great grandfather's collections. I don't think any of them are "collector" guns, all of them were purchased and used as purely functional tools. For various reasons, I'd rather not post up what they are. You can PM me if you are looking for anything in particular...

Quite a variety of things - I ended up with my father's, grandfather's, and great grandfather's collections. I don't think any of them are "collector" guns, all of them were purchased and used as purely functional tools. For various reasons, I'd rather not post up what they are. You can PM me if you are looking for anything in particular...

Fine, don't tell us what they are, but can you at least post up some ramboesque posing pictures with them?

:P

Fine, don't tell us what they are, but can you at least post up some ramboesque posing pictures with them?

lol.. hell yah! :)

anyway.. pm me mws.. i am not a collector either.. more of the "functional tools" persuation. where are you located too

Yep, the mauser 98 (same caliber, unless it's a 6.5 or 8mm) is also a fine gun and easily available, cheaply. Theres a reason many match guns are built off of the mauser action. Not much to improve on a 1898 design. :beer:

B

Umm, some of these are old enough to be "off the radar" and I'd like to leave the responsibility of registering them up to the new owner with no risk of anyone knowing about them until they do.... B)

Take a look at auctionarms.com ,it will show you what you can ask/expect.

B

Dammmmmmm...... Some of these are worth a lot more than I expected...

You just earned yourself a discount for turning me onto this site!