I've made my decision

mudfinder

hey everyone, couple weeks, or about a month ago, i thought i busted my tranny. I was really bumped out and at the same time kinda glad because i wanted to make my 2wd into a 4by. i had been thinking that it's time that i get rid of her instead. i was going to fix the tranny and send her on her way. but only thing i was concered about was spending about another grand into the tranny, i didn't want to sell her like that, won't get what i'm asking for. later today, i decided i play with her a little bit. the problem i had, i thought it was the tranny, it wasn't! it had to do with the trottle body sensor? go figure. she's running like a champ again. she'll be going up for sale, i will really really miss her. she was like my highschool sweetheart. we did everything together. :sniff: i know i will regret selling her. i'm getting engaged and married soon, so i could use the money. and later on, i'll buy a 4x4 and play with that. i never thought i'd be getting rid of her.

i just thought i'd let it out to people that understand what i'm going through.

MUDFINDER...

post-1-1158228238.jpg

Edited by mudfinder

I hear your pain! If I sell it like it is, I wouldn't get too much out of it, so I want to finish everything up. Really love my Pathy and owe nothing on it and know what's been done to it. Really don't want another car payment right now. I do need a more dependable vehicle for the near future. :sniff: Things are going south between the wife and I and I might be going through a divorce and possibly moving to Bolder/Denver area or to Milwaukee. So, I feel your pain.

Good luck on the marriage. Wish you the best! Hope you have better luck than I did. I hope she isn't a selfish individual like my wife! I could go on and on, but won't bore everyone!

Peace! :aok:

Well, you got to do what you got to do... :shrug:

At least you are keeping 4x4ing in mind... There's a lot of good people out there and some don't drive nissans... :o

Good luck with the little woman and dont be a stranger Bro !! :beer:

B

I hear your pain! If I sell it like it is, I wouldn't get too much out of it, so I want to finish everything up. Really love my Pathy and owe nothing on it and know what's been done to it. Really don't want another car payment right now. I do need a more dependable vehicle for the near future. :sniff: Things are going south between the wife and I and I might be going through a divorce and possibly moving to Bolder/Denver area or to Milwaukee. So, I feel your pain.

Good luck on the marriage. Wish you the best! Hope you have better luck than I did. I hope she isn't a selfish individual like my wife! I could go on and on, but won't bore everyone!

Peace! :aok:

Dude sorry to hear about things going south with the wife. Things happen for a reason, you just gotta figure out what it is. If you do decide to move come to Colorado, you were just here and I know you did not get to see nearly 2% of what it has to offer. Heck I have been here 5 years and have only experienced like probably 10-15%!! Plus we can go wheelin together!!!

:sniff: sorry to hear you're parting with your baby...... but you have your reasons. you will be back in a 4x in no time. until then, you have your memories and NPORA to come hang out n let us know what's going on with you and yours. :beer::aok:

Sad to hear, I just picked up an ’03 and have started to prep my ’93 for sale – I’m sort of in disbelief and still take it out for drives every day just because I still like it (especially more since I’ve cleaned it up).

I probably won’t be listing it for a few weeks, but I’m pretty sure I will definitely end up selling it. It feels like losing a part of oneself, especially when you have a lot of good memories attached to the truck, but it seems like it’s inevitable and something that must happen. Right now my biggest concern is getting it to the right owner who will take good care of it and hopefully make it into a decent off-road rig. It’s weird how we can get so attached to our trucks and I can definitely understand what you’re thinking.

Good luck and hopefully you will get another Pathfinder soon. I’ll still be here, just browsing the R50 forums…………………P...