inside mods?

the rig

eh. not much in the way of mods actually installed yet but lemme see....

switches for spot lights ~ so i can see better

2 x 12's in a box in the back ~ so i can drown out the jackass next to me at the light

2 x amps (total of 1500 watts) ~attached to a board which is attached to the back of the back seat so i can still acutally fold down the seat

a broken speedo needle so i have to pay attention to my rpm's more and turn the stereo down

grant steering wheel~ so my knees don't hit the bottom of the wheel when i shift anymore

6 cd changer in the back tucked in the corner ~ so i won't change cd's while driving

kenwood deck ~i blew it up so i have no problem listening to my engine now

earthquake eq in the glovebox ~ so no one steals it and i can handily adjust the bump in the trunk

yeah.. now..... the stuff i am GOING to be putting in there is another story all together... but here's what the back *coughs* looked like before i blew my deck (the 2 x 12's have been replaced by life jackets, new tool box, gear bag for the lake, tongue n ball for hitch, many tie dows, tow straps and rubber bungees, coolant, oil, and lillys spare leash and a spare tire.

you don't want to see THAT mess.......

:hide:

PathyStereoMarch06.jpg

Edited by Slick

not too much.

removed carpet and center console.

lights,

stereo:

Alpine CDA7897

1 12" in a 2.5 ft^3 box tuned to 30 hz with 2700wrms going into it.

8" in the lower doors. MA HK102sx powering them

4" upper doors

1" tweets in the apillars

and 120 sq ft of sound deadening.

mud, and lots of it

"land meter"

door panel swap(91 doors in an 89)

rear seat back swap(also 91 seats in an 89. so now theres headrests back there)

2050078_73_full.jpg

2050078_72_full.jpg

ohmy.gif Wow! Did you mean to do that biggrin.gif

ohh yea...well theres the updated pictures of today...somethings not quite right...the dash didnt go in perfectly so the glove box has a gap on the right hand side so im going to have to work on that tomorrow...i managed to crack the glass on the guage cluster so i've got to some how replace that but i just removed it since it broke...

but im going to try and get it all finshed up tomorrow so i can go for a spin around the block...i think im going to keep it nascar style for a while (drivers seat only)

Nice job so far :clap: Ya know, i broke the glass in my cluster also. :angry: I have been looking for a new one for a year and a half. people are only selling the entire cluster and want an arm and a leg for it. Good luck finding one. :beer:

I haven't got any pics but here's my list.

Center console missing

CB flopping between the seats

right rear panel laying in the backseat

Pioneer MP3/CD player (for sale)

appx. 15 lbs of dust and mud used as counter-weight.

If anyone needs help doing any of these mods let me know I'll help all I can.

Nice job so far clap.gif Ya know, i broke the glass in my cluster also. mad.gif I have been looking for a new one for a year and a half. people are only selling the entire cluster and want an arm and a leg for it. Good luck finding one. beer.gif

well the jy around here usually has the guages...if i find 2 i'll pick up the cluster for ya i should be able to get it for like $10

much better :D I really like that light idea, having that ONE dome light is starting to anoy me. mainly because it doesnt provide enough light. that is a light right? lol.

Yes it is a light, or 2....it has individual lights and switches for either the passenger or driver's side. If you have a 4 door model the wirring is there, just need the light and the metal ring it attaches to above the headliner. I got the light in a junk yard.

To install just pull the trim pieces off the headliner, visors and mirror then let the headliner hang(leave the center section with the dome light). The wire with connector should be tucked above the driver's door, just cut the tape away and feed it across the top of the windsheild. Then install the metal plate (nuts for the screws already in place in roof). Then hold up the headliner and cut it following the inside of the metal plate. Reinstall headliner, plug in light and slap it up into the hole (it spring locks into the metal plate). :aok:

wow so i can put a light up there! NICE. i mean even if i dont find that one, i can put anything up there. thanks grim :cool2:

Look for SE and LE models, most of them have the map lights (HB trucks too).

Lets see....assorted mud, dust, dirt and gravel from various parts of the midwest. Sticks, dead bugs and animals (or parts thereof), various vegetation, in varying stages of decay.

And probably some stuff NONE of us want to know about...

:cool2: NICE!!!