Another addition to the Nissan family

GreenEnvy94Pathy

So, I made a bonehead discision to trade in my 94 Pathfinder SE on a new Mercedes Benz C350. The dealer was all to excited to give me whatever I wanted for it on trade?? That should have been my first clue. So here I am happy with my new ride, and it is sweet ride, but then I was at the Barnes & Noble a few months later, and low and behold there is my old Pathfinder in the parking lot :(

It looked soooo good that immediatly I took one look back at the Mercedes and wondered what the hell I had done. I mean the Pathfinder was a 2 owner vehicle with less that 80k original miles -thnkboutit-

So immediatly I start going on EBAY & Cars.com looking for another Pathfinder to cure my "FIX", and what do I find... a 1995 Pathfinder SE-V6 with a 5 speed, and LSD! Could this really be true?? Not only was it true but it was a one owner, Southern California, 60k miles, carfax certified, piece of art. The thing looks like it came right off the showroom floor!! I fly to Los Angeles tommorrow to pick it up and drive it home.

I am sooo pumped right now, and my wife is now convinced that I am a freak of nature when it comes to Pathfinders.... Damn right. I think I will start a new version of addictions anonymous, it will be called PFA or Pathfinders Anonymous!

I will get some pics as soon as I get back. Now I have to figure out a new sign on since this one is red, not green. Any help would be greatly appriciated. :help:

Ha Ha this thread is so funny cuz I'm in the same situation.

I had a 1997 Pathfinder which I traded in last year for a 2005 Altima 3.5. While I love my Altima there is just something about the Pathfinder that I miss. I even test drove a 96 4Runner which was in amazing shape and an excellent truck but it just didn't fit me like the Pathfinder did. For me its Pathfinder or nothing. Although I would like to get another R50, the WD21's are looking just as good to me as well.

Congrats on your new rig by the way!!

Just got back with the new Pathfinder! This thing is immaculate... NO REALLY, it looks like it was time warped back to 1995 and driven off the showroom floor. I was driving back from Los Angeles through Las Vegas to get back to Boise, and while in traffic I was snooping around in the glove box, and guess what I found... not only the original window sticker, which was way cool, but the purchase order from 1995, and a brochure for the Pathfinder from 1995 with the dealers card stapled to it. How cool is that!!! This Pathfinder has all the options I want, PW, PDL, Air, Cruise, CD, 5 speed, Sport suspension that still actually works, you can feel it stiffen up when in the sport mode, even the sport suspension light works.

I averaged 19.7 mpg for the whole trip back(900 miles), cruise set at 85mph, with air on the whole time. Not to shabby for a 11yr old SUV. I am just amazed with the condition of this thing, and keep in mind that my 94 was a 1 owner with 70k miles, and it was not quite as nice as this one. I must have done something right to have Karma pay me back like this. I am going to wash off all the bug guts, and get a few pics for you guys. All I can say is WOW!

NICE !! Yes, the best Pathy's are to be had on the west coast... I even saw an 87 with 60k on it locally (20 miles) for $2500...

He was asking $7995, gave him $6500, and worth EVERY penny!

Ok, so so much was it after plane fare, gas and time ??? Fess up to the REAL price... ;)

B

ok, ok, here is the breakdown:

Plane tickets - $200.00

Gas-3 1/2 fillups - $162.00

Food - In & Out burger & Subway - $13.00

Driving across the West Coast in the nicest Pathfinder in the U.S. - PRICELESS!!!

I can't get any pics right now, because my new puppy ate through my USB port for my camera to download pics, but there are pics of it at the dealers website: Carsbelowcost.com

It is about 3/4 of the way down the page. Guess I will be going to Best Buy to get a new cord pssd

LOL @ the chew toy , but then I have heard of worse... Ok, so you payed $7k for a nice, low mile pathy. Not a steal by any means, but you got exactly what you wanted and seem more than pleased with it. Congrats again !!

Now get your butt down to Best Buy and post some picts !!! :D

B