4k or 2,500 cfm e-fan?

solid snake

I was thinking of buying a dual e-fan rated at 4k, but started to wonder if this was kind of an overkill. Then I saw another e-fan rated at 2,500 cfm, which is 1k more than what I have right now. With the one on right now, when I turn the a/c on the temp stays a little above the half way mark. Then I had a problem with the compressor about a month ago, where a valve ruptured and the freon escaped. The reason for this is that the a/c guy told me that the fan I have wasn't pulling much air and caused the rupture. So now my question is, should I get the 4k or the 2,500 cfm fan?

bigger the better my friend. go the 4k

with the a/c system on the a/c gases heat up & thereofre rise in pressure. air flow helps to cool things down and therefore reduce a/c gas pressure. more air movement the better

A junkyard Ford Taurus fan pulls about 3500 CFM on high speed. Mine cost $25.

Is that what they are rated at? Cause I remember a link that took you to fordmuscle.com and they say it's about 2,000 cfm. hell, if they are rated at 3,500 cfm, I'll try to look for one around here, even though it's gonna be pretty hard since there's not too many late 80's early 90's taurus'. before I install that fan, I'm gonna go to the bone yard and try to find a 95 maxima alty.