REVO's and Snow

Trainman

So, for those of you have the Bridgestone REVO's, and have experience in snow, what do you think?

I had been all set to buy a set for this winter but one tire shop I have talked with does not recommend them as a winter tire, so I am looking for opinions of those that have used them in the snow.

And as we all know, it will snow in Canada anytime after Aug 15 :P

Thanks, TM

I know Pezzy likes hers a lot.

Of course the tire shop doesn't recommend them as a winter tire. They want you to buy a second set of snow tires!! :lol: As long as the tire has that little snowflake on the side, it's fine.

I had no issues whatsoever last year with the Revos in the snow. Of course my only comparison was the crappy, and well worn stock tires the truck came with. Went wheeling in the snow with them too, and they were pretty good. (My stucks I cant blame on the tires) :rolleyes:

I know Pezzy likes hers a lot.

Of course the tire shop doesn't recommend them as a winter tire. They want you to buy a second set of snow tires!! :lol: As long as the tire has that little snowflake on the side, it's fine.

Thanks V & P

So the REVO has the mountain/snowflake?

Pezzy, remember, RUBBER side down :D

Damn, talking about snow already?!!?!? ;)

I'm just not ready to hear about it yet...of course, in Central Virginia, we're lucky to get about 6 inches each year...and it's about an inch here and an inch there, that's about all. Sometimes we'll get about 2 feet all at once, but that's very rare and the last time that happened here was in the mid-90s...maybe we're due again?

dave. i envy you so horribly much.

and yes that snowfall count is about the same as it is up here in northern VA....

we are definately due for another one like we had in 95.....(i think it was 95...)

-sam

Damn, talking about snow already?!!?!? ;)

Don't forget, I'm in Canada. We all live in igloos and use dog sleds for getting around. B)

Thanks Pezzy, I doubt you will find it as I do not remember them being listed on Transport Canada’s web site as “snow” tires.

Don't forget, I'm in Canada. We all live in igloos and use dog sleds for getting around. B)

Thanks Pezzy, I doubt you will find it as I do not remember them being listed on Transport Canada’s web site as “snow” tires.

I didnt figure, but now IF I remember ( I have the memory of a bowl of cereal) I'll have a look...

as for igloos, speak for yourself, V's polarbear ate mine. *is homeless* :(