Trade the Pathfinder

rmd0311

I wish I could find someone with a Manual Tranny Pathy that wanted a Automatic. How hard could that be to find, really?

I wonder if there is some sort of car trade service???

Anyone, want to trade their Manual Tranny 01 - 01 for my Auto Tranny 01.

Anyone?

I wish I could find someone with a Manual Tranny Pathy that wanted a Automatic. How hard could that be to find, really?

I wonder if there is some sort of car trade service???

Anyone, want to trade their Manual Tranny 01 - 01 for my Auto Tranny 01.

Anyone?

If you are able to find someone to do that, let me know!

Best of luck :aok:

And then the reliability and cost part of the equation...

I hate automatics! :oops: Strictly for those who don't know how to drive, or don't want to drive. Well, if you have chosen to work in a place where you're stuck in hours of traffic every day, then they are very convenient. But I would (and did) choose to move in that case!

Edited by mws

i'm counting on someone like nyc to come around and trade with me. It would hurt a bit since I did the Exhaust and all already and also bought skids. But the skids I can keep and the exhaust, oh well it will be a trading chip. Plus I'm not real happy. I find myself pretend shifting...

i covet those with a manual tranny. even in traffic i prefer it. particularly in traffic. traffic is so boring. you need something to do!

i drove only manuals until i graduated from college and bought a 3.0 CL (auto only). before that it was a 92 plymoth laser (awd turbo) then a 95 isuzu trouper. both pretty sweat vehicles for my station in life at those times!

now an auto tranny mall crawler with double car seats is in order. maybe the next car will be a manual - i hope...

I have sold the Pathfinder...

I am no longer a Pathy owner (at least R50). Will look for a early one, like an WD21 and a 4 cylinder daily driver.

Oh the insanity. I just bought skid plates. Anyone want em? Real cheap... $100 plus shipping.

Anyways... Gotta run. Will start another thread to give you guys the details.

Roddy

Well, congrats, as that is (sort of) what you wanted. When you get the WD21, get a 94 or 95 and I'm sure a low milage SE would make you happy. Don't be a stranger !!

B

I have sold the Pathfinder...

I am no longer a Pathy owner (at least R50). Will look for a early one, like an WD21 and a 4 cylinder daily driver.

Oh the insanity. I just bought skid plates. Anyone want em? Real cheap... $100 plus shipping.

Anyways... Gotta run. Will start another thread to give you guys the details.

Roddy

Skids????

What kind? no need for shipping Ill pick the bastids up.