What's it worth?

heetseeker

Parting with my mother's 1991 Pathy, 4 doors, electric windows with factory spare tire mount and under 30,000 miles. Yep, she lived only 1 mile away from work and shopping. Bone stock, and was gone through last year to ensure reliability. New radiator (original worked but the fins were degraded), water pump, timing chain, filters. Runs like a clock, heater and A/C work fine. Sat in the North Coast of California so has one rust spot (hole) on drivers rear fender. :angry: Other than that, the radio just stopped working but i'm looking into fixing it. The ODO says under 7k miles but the odometer was changed out and the correction sticker is in place on the drivers door jam. I'll probably sell local here in the Sacramento valley where I have the rig, but just wondering what you guys think it's worth. I'll get the exact model and add pics if it would help.

Thanks!

Why do youi want to sell it if I were you I would be wanting it to have & do some Mods to & with under 30,000 miles on it that thing has some life left in her too. You just don't find ones like that anymore with that little bit of miles on it. The WD21's are beasts mine both have gone in places most wouldn't think even possible. Just my thoughts though I would love to find one like that which hasn't even had much travel in it.

I totally understand. My situation is unique though. I have too many vehicles and the DMV is getting rich off of my registrations and fees. I'm also more into motorcycles than the 4x4 scene and it's sad to see this collecting dust. I drive it once a week to keep the tires round, but it needs a home. I was thinking about posting local for 4k.

Probably get 4k for it. Clean it up nice. Maybe fix that rust spot as well. I'd probably buy it if I didn't live on the opposite side of the continent.

The issue you will have is many people who buy these now are just looking for something cheap to beat around in. You'll eventually find someone who is an enthusiast, or has some nostalgia associated with the pathfinder.

Being in california not many people are in to 4x4's. Post it for 4k but I wouldn't be mad about someone offering 3,000. Or less. It is a 91 after all, and these aren't sought after. Just trying to be real!

Edited by silverton

• 1 month later...