home made snorkel

That's awesome man! I've been wanting to do this for soooo long... I even bought the piping for it, but I still haven't got around to it yet... Post some pics when it's all done!

Which head did you get and where? Is it the one with drains? What diameter?

B

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360501228213?item=360501228213&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OC:US:3160&vxp=mtr

Ebay, it says "super wader" in the ad but the one shipped to me looks exactly the same but no logo on it, it has drains and 3 inch... seems pretty solid.

Cool, thanks! I like the pre-cleaner link at the bottom as well. That would be good in some circumstances...

Does this one have a provision for a pre-filter to be installed in the intake behind the grill?

3", eh? That can probably be necked down. I can't recall what I measured it at, but the MAF is the choke opint in the intake system and it is much smaller than that.

B

3 in exhaust tubing. i not too worried about how it looks just how it functions and it should work well i siliconed the living crap out of every connection, and relocated the ecm behind the glove box today.

am i forgetting anything else to make my truck water worthy?...

Sounds like you have all the bases covered...If you have a spare tire carrier you can mount a small outboard..lol

Good work on relocating the computer...that's probably the most important.

Edited by Pav

haha thats some funny shhhhhh it. but thanks it took way to long to relocate it i was making it more complicated than it needed to be... but ill keep my eye out for a cheap outboard lol

• Like 1

Door seals, but that is about it. Sounds like you are ready to drown the sucker! :lol:

B

ya my seals are in good condition so im covered there! theres a couple irrigation ditches by my house :shiftyeyes: lol

• Like 1

Mind if I ask how you relocated your ECM? I am in desperate need of some sort of write up... before I sink mine again.

http://www.nissanoffroad.net/messageboard/index.php?topic=6238.0

dont really try to leave npora but couldn't find a write up here so thats what i used

• Like 1