?soggy carpet? Any ideas

fritz007

Recently i vacuumed out the pathy and noticed that under my driver side floor mat(which is rubber) the carpet was soaking wet, and was curious if anybody knows of common leaks in the front driver side area? Any ideas would help water leaks are a pain the A$$!

Recently i vacuumed out the pathy and noticed that under my driver side floor mat(which is rubber) the carpet was soaking wet, and was curious if anybody knows of common leaks in the front driver side area? Any ideas would help water leaks are a pain the A$$!

Mine has a leak.....it's from the front windshield area at the top....leaks near front of headliner and drips slowly straight down from there.....it started after a windshield replacement..... Tends to be a rusty spot on my truck on the outside above the top of the windshield rubber trim piece.

Thanks for all the great ideas, it sounds like i will have to rip some other stuff out to find the leak :thumbsdown:

I had the same problem last week. Turned out to be the sunroof drain was blocked and once the water reached the top of the channel it leaked through the headliner, down the A pillar and into the passenger footwell. Cleared the blockage by removing the passengers side sunvisor and roof handle, prised the headliner away enough to get to the tube and cleared it with an airline. Turned out to be blocked with Gum Nut seeds, I park my car regularly under a Eucalyptus tree.