murder or mercy?

fordsho90

I'm not really sure where I stand on this as I don't think my worst nightmare could ever equal the conditions inside that Hospital (which has been in the spotlight before)

A better person to read this thread would be one of the Doctor's who rode it out with their patients for those 4 days.

Where's Vsicks been? I'm sure he would have a good opinion on this...

Edited by navygz19

euthenesia is actually a more common practice in the hospitals then one may think.. it is illegal in most states but it is a reality. if those 3 are charged shouldn't "brownie" and shrub be charged with neglegent homoside too?

Or, just don't care to take part in threads where there is nothing to discuss......

well, too bad you don't see naything worthy of commenting here.. maybe you could enlighten us on your thoughts of euthenesia then.

Well...I for one don't click links that have no introduction or explanation....

I could tell you my thoughts on the word "linky" if you want....

well wise guy the title says it all murder or mercy

Well...I for one don't click links that have no introduction or explanation....

I could tell you my thoughts on the word "linky" if you want....

you already did that. no need to repeat yourself. on the other hand, the title means nothing?

well wise guy the title says it all murder or mercy

Says it all in reference to what? Deer hunting? Having to put your 16-year-old arthritic dog with Lymphoma down to end his suffering? Pulling the plug on someone who has been on life-support for 2 years with absolutely no chance of making any sort of improvement? 5-year-old boy "Playing God" with ants and a magnifying glass?

Your title says absolutely nothing, and could lead me to any subject matter.

And before you jump on me, yes, I did read the story, and no, I feel there is absolutely nothing to discuss, this particular case has been closed and the parties involved have received their judgements. I have nothing further to add. What is done is done, and can never be changed. You cannot dwell in the past. You cannot change the past, you cannot make up for the past. If you spend you're entire life trying to change what has already happened, it is going to continue to happen over and over and over again. However, if you devote your life to preventing something from happening again, chances are that you can actually make a slight difference.

I did read the story, and no, I feel there is absolutely nothing to discuss, this particular case has been closed and the parties involved have received their judgements. I have nothing further to add. What is done is done, and can never be changed. You cannot dwell in the past.

case has been closed? hmm. the article is from 46minutes ago.. it's not even close to being all said and done.

You cannot dwell on the past but maybe we should learn a thing or two from it. I also believe that one can correct one's past action for better future.. if you don't agree that's fine.. Maybe we should attack Iran and NK all at once, eh? How about Russia in the middle of the winter? :P

Damn, who pissed in your Cheerios V ?

B

Nobody...I was just getting him back for a little ribbing from earlier... :D

And, dangit B...you should know that I don't eat Cheerios...Cap'N Crunch or NOTHING! :D:lol:

the rest have been euthenised. :D

is that why i feel like this? and i thought i was just tired :blink:

i think it's wrong to play god..... that was not their decision to make..... P...

Having to put your 16-year-old arthritic dog with Lymphoma down to end his suffering?

If in this you are reffering to euthanizing animals (particularly family pets that are chronically ill and sikck/suffering) then I can't say I agree still, on ending life early, but I have had 2 of my dogs put to sleep for cancer (Yellow Labs...it runs in the line) It's the absolute saddest thing ever, and it's a helluva moral conflict too. I hated seeing Jaedah (one of my labs names) wince EVERY time she got up and not be able to control her excretory system. And I was happy to know that she was no longer suffering every day.

Like Slick said...playing God? Not a good idea... :mellow: