My new Pathy

Pathfinder-jay

hey, good lookin truck jay. Rip the stupid sound barrier stuff out from underneath the rear passenger seats. It holds moisture and causes rust that i'm dealing with right now. :furious: And get a set of JGC coils, the rear end is saggin!

good score man! :aok:

Ya i know its sadly a autotragic... i dont got my hand cruising out the window yet... still got my right hand on the shifter... used to my manual haha... panick a bit when i forget i dont have a clutch... but like I said i couldnt pass it up.. it was so clean and ran so perfect....

-As for my rear suspension.... I got new 3 inch coils coming in from DAVE C, they new from 4x4parts.com... anyone know what else im going to have to change when I add these now... want to keep my costs a bit low concidering everything thats happened to me recently.

-Rust under the driver seat... got a hole but I still got the floorboard for my old project so im going to chop her up and fit her in over the hole and tack it down and seal with silicone.... ofcourse im going to prepare all the rust first by removing it, giving coat of ZRC, then some gravel guard... bed liner...

Anyhow im enjoying it very much and want to add the light bar with the lights during my week off...

Oh ya also for the frame the guy got it repaired a year ago... i looked at it and whoever did it did an amazing job... very thick steel and tacked on very well... im just going to grind the frame down over holidays and give her a nice primer/bed liner coat...

Thanks

Jay

-As for my rear suspension.... I got new 3 inch coils coming in from DAVE C, they new from 4x4parts.com... anyone know what else im going to have to change when I add these now... want to keep my costs a bit low concidering everything thats happened to me recently.

well. if you mean just popping in the springs..you wont have to change anything really... just jack it up pop em out and put the new ones in. P...

Ya I ment weld it on sorry... As for the 3 inch lift coils... would I not need to jack up my torsion bars..?

Also when I turn really hard all the way i get a weird cracking/whinning sound from under my truck towards the front... sounds like something to do with torsion bars or a joint....

Any Ideas

Thanks

Jay