Nice WD21 Rear Bumper/T-Carriers

vengeful

If you're looking for a nice rear bumper for your WD21....check out these guys.

This is the guy I was going to have make a bumper for my truck. Extremely nice guy, very very reputable. I personally checked out his shop and his work, and it is TOP NOTCH.

I only decided against going with him because I changed my mind on what I was looking for in a bumper, and decided to make it myself.

10_1_b.JPG

Link to eBay auction.

Oh, the best part....the price....only $385 Buy it Now.

:o you never got it?? daaaaaamn. and they made it special for you too... :P

That is a nice bumper, but it's the same that they sell for jeeps. Did they just change up the mounting brackets?

Design work, fixturing, prep work, painting/powercoating, warranty, etc ?? :shrug:

Thats why I don't try to make too many things for the trucks. If you make 10 or 50, the 50 will be much cheaper (20-50% depending). They are trying to make some $ too, no shame in that.

B

Nice...and don't forget, it's free shipping too if you use the Buy it Now...that's a good deal as well. Looks good, but I agree that you need to have those D-Ring mounts welded...they won't last being bolted on...maybe for a couple of tugs..but that's about it....otherwise, good find! It's a good alternative to what else is out there, and it ain't much that's out there!