What song are you listening to right now

cdhicks99

You guys make me sick! :angry:

Here it is in the employee handbook right after screwing off on the internet. -study-

The use of audio/visual equipment such as radios, televisions, CD players, cassette players, walkmans, watchmans, computers used for personal entertainment activity or other like electronic devices are prohibited during the hours of 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM on regularly scheduled work days in corporate and branch offices.  Use of audio/visual equipment is intended for education, professional training or emergency preparedness/response purposes.  Management must approve use of such equipment when used during normal working hours.

Violation or misuse of such equipment will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.

I have speakers and usually close my door and crank up the music. I need to be careful about what I listen to off the net cause they don't censor lyrics and when I'm in a HM mood, there're some nasty things on pandora

Doesn't say anything bout that here....and there's too many people around me, too many phones ringing, loud people carrying on conversations that have nothing to do with work, so I put on some music to drown them out to concentrate on my screwing off on the internet...:P

I'm listening to (insert big software company's name here) employees and vendors whine that they want me to fix their computers... egh, work.

I'd much rather be listening to darn near anything vengeful's listed... but alas, gotta make money.

I'm at home so I'v got my music pounding over my stereo system. Although if I turn it up too loud one of my family members will come and complain...

OK enough of the Eurodance...

Please wait Pandora is loading...

I can get Internet Radio, bring CDs, or my iPod....I've got the iPod going now, but I dunno how much longer the battery is going to last....I'll have to charge it up in the truck during lunch. :D

Oh, did I forget to mention that the iPod controller for my head unit constantly charges my iPod, even when the truck is off?

Yup...I love Alpine stuff....:D

The Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks (extended version)

"she runs back down the hallway into the bedroom door,

she reaches for the pistol kept in the dresser drawer,

tells the lady in the mirror he won't do this again,

cause tonight will be the last time she'll wonder where he's been"

I LOVE MYSELF TODAY!

*wants to scream along*

(Bif Naked still)

I have a few MP3's I brought from home

plus I have access to a few other people's MP3's here at work

other times when I dont know wtf I wanna hear I'll choose an Itunes radio station.