Finishing my light bar installation

Pathfinder-jay

Guys im a bit stumped on how to get the following...

Well I want it so I have the switches where my astray are right. Im thinking run the wires from a hole in roof.. run along door sill into the dash and come up to the switches. But I want It so 1 switch turns on the outer 2 lights and 1 switch turns on the inner 2 lights... also need a switch to turn on the 2 lights on frunt brushguard!

I know ive posted about it in the past but now Ive had some newer ideas... heres an image to help..

Switch%20panel.JPG

Jay

well.. for one set of spot lights i used the factory fog light switch i already had.. i know there's a write up about it somewhere with instructions for multiple lights/switches.. somewhere in the garage in electrical whatevers lol -bounce-

Edited by Slick

wiringdiagram.jpg

this is just a basic wiring diagram. things are fairly labeled.

Just remember to interupt power with a switch. you dont have to ground to the battery. that is just a suggestion. you dont need to ground the switch either - but if you have one that lights up - then i would ground it.

obviously the sieze of things are not to scale - i did this for ease.

i recommend some sort of fuse but its not completely neccesary. to wire in a fuse - use the same concept as the switch.

you also dont NEED a relay.

I wouldn't run any aux lights without a relay IMO, and I even am running 30 amp switches in my setup.

Its pretty simple, following the wiring guides provided should do it, just need to run two wires out from the relay output to the two lights you want that relay/switch combo to run.

Well I want it so I have the switches where my astray are right. Im thinking run the wires from a hole in roof.. run along door sill into the dash and come up to the switches. But I want It so 1 switch turns on the outer 2 lights and 1 switch turns on the inner 2 lights... also need a switch to turn on the 2 lights on frunt brushguard!

On mine the wire was ran from roof lights to floor. The driver seat was already removed, so I ran wire under the carpet along the door. This was easier than doing it right (along the door sill as you mentioned). The seat made for a convenient ground where it bolts to the floor.

What you have going sounds good.

As far as running the wires, thats pretty much how my lightbar is setup, wires come out the passenger side of the bar, through a heavily siliconed hole in the roof, down the B pillar, across the floor and up to my ashtray/glovebox.