Sorry...

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys, just wondering if you would mind if I came back to post around here and there. Im sorry for the problems I caused im just a worried guy with his only car lol. I read the manuals and researched a bunch of stuff so I promise not to ask anything unless I need to.

thanks

Jay :D

Jay,

I think I speak for most here when I say this.........if not....someone will let me know...

You were never not welcome here, or not welcome to post......asking questions is fine.....but yes....do some of the leg work yourself.....search first.......or just browse around.........

And if you do ask a question, give people some time to answer..... believe me.....someone here WILL have the answer....but if you pressure for it, people will not want to give it.

Just relax.....ask your questions......and enjoy the place.....look around.....I'm sure the answers to 90% of your questions are on here somewhere already.

:beer:

Ya i know I was just stressing, between full time school, full time work and my truck i was just never in a good mood. Life is going a bit easier now... so ll be calm. And I did almost all the legwork myself on my truck now... specialy since at school I learn electricity, welding and I work with alot of other usefull tools. Anyhow Ill be around here and there.

Thanks

Jay

Not to pile on Jay, you appear to have a million ideas but are only working on one or two of them at a time. Focus your energy on the one or two things you have control over, post pics of the progress. It gives others the satisfaction that they are in the garage helping you.

You and I are alike in some ways, with exception of age. I'm and old fart.

I have a pathy, some good knowledge, but limited resources and not a lot of practical experience.

I've found that I get more help and insight when posting about present projects than future projects. People just seem to be more interested in the NOW stuff than the later stuff.

Don't take things personal, if someone gets under your skin with a post. Do not reply. That's an invitation for a pile on.

my $.02

Regards, Daniel

Hey thanks bud, but everything is now. My truck has been in the garage for 7 weeks and the overhaul is going nice. Its taking a while cause Im teaching myself everything on how to do stuff. I freak out cause well im 18 and I want my truck back haha... im sure you all know what it was like to have ur first car. I want to go camping, offroading, fishing, roadtrips etc. So im working my ass of

Anyhow thanks everyone

Jay

Jay,

I think I speak for most here when I say this.........if not....someone will let me know...

You were never not welcome here, or not welcome to post......asking questions is fine.....but yes....do some of the leg work yourself.....search first.......or just browse around.........

And if you do ask a question, give people some time to answer..... believe me.....someone here WILL have the answer....but if you pressure for it, people will not want to give it.

Just relax.....ask your questions......and enjoy the place.....look around.....I'm sure the answers to 90% of your questions are on here somewhere already.

:beer:

Very well said...and very true. :clap:

P.S. nice avatar :laugh:

Hey guys, just wondering if you would mind if I came back to post around here and there. Im sorry for the problems I caused

To mirror everyone else, no and no problem. Follow the tips that people have provided, but for life, not just this board. Relax Bud, life has enough problem... Welcome back ! :beer:

B