Im out...

Pathfinder-jay

Im not going to stick around, for those who actually helped and are interested you can post on my forums. I tried to brush it off but its constantly the same thing... I dont read every post I just come on quick and post something while im on lunch so when I get home I can read it and go to my garage and apply what I learned. Some have helped but others just mock or put down the project. Its a project that im doing and its happening so why would some of you say some of the stupid @!*% Ive heard. Im all about talking about my truck and I do everynight on a chat with some people on these boards. Id like to say thanks to those who where kind enough to understand my situation and I hope I can wheel with you some day.

Thanks

Jay P...

I only decided to read this post cause I saw that Filthy Was the only one that posted and figured it would be a real good send off... :D

Jay, If you take anything from this forums take this. The Search function, when used properly, eliminates sarcastic and discouraging comments directed toward the user who posts the constant onslaught of repeated questions over and over and over about a topic that was answered 2 weeks prior to their asking, to someone else who did not use the search option but was lucky enough that someone answered even though the same question was answered 3 weeks before they posted it.... And so on and so on and so on. Its like going into McDonalds, Standing in front of the Cashier and asking them what combo's they have, when the MENU is right above your head.

Adios Amigo. WAVEY

ENOUGH BASHING !!!!

Unfortunately, 88 has stated all that needed to be said.

I wish you well with your project. Good Luck.

I tried to help most of te time and that's all I can do. If you need info in the future, I suggest you change login names and try another tactic.

I'm locking this thread so idiots don't try any more cheap shots (which demean the site) and so doesn't turn into a sheit fest.

While I don't agree with some of Jay's methods, attutides and responses, some of you people are actually validating his claims.

Knock it off, it's not tolerated here !

B