Poor guys

The Drift

My path was thouroughly trashed. Mud in every crevice, prarie grass stuck in every possible crack, just disgusting. So I take it to the turtle wax car wash by my house. Undercarriage wash, polished up the rims, powewashed the wheel wells. They went all out on my lil truck.

Now...after seeing how I brought it in, and talking to me about offroading they tell me that they have a 2 day guarantee. Hmmmmm. So they inform me that if my truck gets dirty in the next two days I can bring it back for a free wash again.

Why do I think a mud puddle is going to sneak up on me tomorrow on my way home from work?

My path was thouroughly trashed. Mud in every crevice, prarie grass stuck in every possible crack, just disgusting. So I take it to the turtle wax car wash by my house. Undercarriage wash, polished up the rims, powewashed the wheel wells. They went all out on my lil truck.

Now...after seeing how I brought it in, and talking to me about offroading they tell me that they have a 2 day guarantee. Hmmmmm. So they inform me that if my truck gets dirty in the next two days I can bring it back for a free wash again.

Why do I think a mud puddle is going to sneak up on me tomorrow on my way home from work?

WTF?!? A guaranteed car wash?! This I gotta see. They'd ban me. :D

bwahahahah OMFG you have GOT to go back tomorrow with it at least twice as bad. but i wouldent push it more than that..but just have a bit of fun with them at that point.

2 day guarentee on a wash to a pathy owner..thats like giving a fat kid a free pass to the buffet if in the next 2 days he becomes hungry! :P

bwahahahah OMFG you have GOT to go back tomorrow with it at least twice as bad. but i wouldent push it more than that..but just have a bit of fun with them at that point.

2 day guarentee on a wash to a pathy owner..thats like giving a fat kid a free pass to the buffet if in the next 2 days he becomes hungry! :P

Mmmmmm... mashed 'taters.

local car wash guys know me and wont even touch my rig. always spouting bs excuse about my roof rack, radio antenna, cb antenna, lift height, etc. they say that i have to much mud and that i'd clog every filter. :crazy:

got tired of my driveway looking like a desert so i just use the local spray bays. not reallly into waxing anyways, just hate rubbing up against the dry mud when i'm wearing white....

why the hell am i still typing....hhhaha

:laugh: i would get "hit" by a mud puddle and take it back...... that is classic. the local car washes wouldn't touch my jeep and we have a pressure washer now so i don't even try my luck atta local car wash... hehehe -bounce-

HAHAHA! Go in in the morning. Then go wheeling, and bring it back that afernoon!

Yah guys I don't know what happened. I parked the truck at the mall and when I came back it looked this way. :shrug:

:laugh: OMG I would have so much fun if'n someplace offered that to me! Slick can attest to just how dirty I get my pathy! :D