New skids

k9sar

it's getting closer.....

Location______________ Date ______Local Time __Activity

NEW STANTON, PA, US 05/01/2006 10:05 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

they should have. Not like the little neighbor kid is gonna walk away with it :)

I'll give a call to my wife and see fi they left it on the porch or at the street (I've had things shipped where they simply took them off the truck and sat them on your property... good enough)

now... for paint... I think I lay down a good primer layer then flat black with bright yellow lettering that reads "Roll me over damnit!"

HAHAHAHHA My wife just called and said that I received a very big and heavy package. She said that the box is torn and there is a piece of metal sticking out and asked if she should open it to see if anything was broken. Whaddya think Marcel... anything in the box fragile? :)

Hey k9sar I have your street address from the ECU you got me. Good thing your a fast shipper. WAVEY

A disgruntled shopper might post where to pick up a free skid plate!

Can't wait for the pics. PS I may be headed to Philly for 2 weeks late June or Early July.

Keep teh address. If you find your way out this end of the country, let me know and maybe we can hook-up. Maybe I'lle ven get the wife to cook-up a bunch of crawdads and cornbread (that's all you LA folks eat, right?) :)

Seriously though, lemme know when you're in town

now... for paint... I think I lay down a good primer layer then flat black with bright yellow lettering that reads "Roll me over damnit!"

yeah i wanted to do something like that, im going to paint mine red or something then put either a smily face or a nissan logo right behind the diff, there been plenty of times when u could see under there without crawling under it, hehehehe

HAHAHAHHA My wife just called and said that I received a very big and heavy package. She said that the box is torn and there is a piece of metal sticking out and asked if she should open it to see if anything was broken. Whaddya think Marcel... anything in the box fragile? :)

na even my first proto of the T/C plate I sent you is made out of 3/16"

but you might have lost your envelope containing your template on where to drill :beer:

:confused:

nope. Everything's there (as far as I can tell).

Will be taking pics today of the 'before' and then starting on the painting. I think I've decided on "Quit laughing and roll me over" for a graphic on the skids.

nope. Everything's there (as far as I can tell).

Will be taking pics today of the 'before' and then starting on the painting. I think I've decided on "Quit laughing and roll me over" for a graphic on the skids.

:laugh: that would be great!! :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

They're not done yet. I need to pull them and build a spacer to fit up in the crossmember on the transfer case skid (just have stacked bolts for now).

Also, I only had them primered. Need to give them a nice dark paintjob and the lettering yet (though the flash of white as I popped over the rocks was kinda neat until they got so muddy that they looked black)