Salvage Yard Find

94 Pathy

-bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

Happy go Lucky meeeee!

Just got back from the salvage yard with a great pair of nerf bars. $200-$300 dollars new or even on ebay.....I got them for $40 for the pair! I thought that was awsome! If I was guttsey enough, I could've drove out of there with a hell of a lot more then what I did. They didn't even look in the truck or anything. I'll be going back for more in the near future after I get eveything done with the Pathy.

Anyway, It's a '92 Pathy and it has a sway-a-way tire rack on the back. Anyone interested that is near Iowa for a possible pick up or something? I'll find out what they are wanting for it. I'll yank it off myself so the cost will stay down.

Let me know!

:beer::aok:

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine for $100, but didn't have to yank it off, and someone even drove it down to Virginia for me :) Not bad...some sanding, painting, and it's as good as new...now if only AC would hurry up and send that damn mounting kit for it, I'd be a happy man! Hey, good deal though on the nerf bars...you've gotta be stoked! :D

Alright Greg,

No reason to get technical :type: on me. I've heard :gossip: the term used a lot on forums. End of subject. :aok:

I took the step pads off the bars and found one rusted out completely :furious: . Going to cut the rest out and weld in some metal, sand, and paint with E.R.F. (Permanant rust & corrosion inhibitor paint). Put the pads back on and install the bars. I'm waiting to put those on after I get my BL on and get the exhaust done. Will be taking pic's on the progress of the exhaust install.