LINKS

zonianbrat

:hide: Ok I took you guys's advice and downloaded photobucket. so i can upload some pics of my pathy playing and stuff. my question is now what i uploaded a pic to photobucket, now how do i get it on my posts on this site? I am not that computer savy so i need a step by step. if anybody is willing to take time out to help me i would greatly appreciate it. or if there is an easier way to upload my pics that would be cool too. i have a pic resizer and i have shrunk my pics down and they are jpg format but it still tells me it can not upload the files. that is why i downloaded photobucket. somebody please help me out. thanks.

OK so you uploaded your pictures to photobucket. Next step is to copy the URL that is under the picture you want to post. Now create a new post here. At the top of where you type there are a bunch of buttons. Click the one that says IMG. Now a pop up box should appear that says enter the complete URL for the image. Paste the URL you copied from photobucket and ta-da you should have a picture in your post, like so:

lopan22.jpg

:aok:

Edited by SC88Pathy

In photobucket, it is even easier than what SC88 is saying.

There are three lines under each photo. The last one already has all the codes you need, just right-click, select copy, then paste into the post you want the picture to show up in, at the spot you want the picture at. And it is done, no messing with popup boxes, etc.

Even I could figure it out, and I still have 8 tracks in my truck! banana.gif

Well I'll be dipped I never noticed that before. Trainman is right the box that says IMG on photobucket is all you need to copy. Then paste it in to your post. Thanks for pointing that out trainman! :aok:

Being technology challenged, I always look for the easiest route to go, so no biggie.

5fro.gif

Isn't there also a way to paste photos DIRECTLY from other websites (non-photobucket)? Meaning you don't have to actually download the photos into your photobucket account...you can cut/paste directly from another site. I've tried it before, but I think all I remember seeing is the URL instead of the photo???: :confused:

Isn't there also a way to paste photos DIRECTLY from other websites (non-photobucket)?  Meaning you don't have to actually download the photos into your photobucket account...you can cut/paste directly from another site.  I've tried it before, but I think all I remember seeing is the URL instead of the photo???: :confused:

You asked about non-photo bucket.

Yes you can. Right click the image in question, click on properties (usually at or near the bottom). There will be the file name (Address/URL). Highlight it and right click, copy.

Then in the topic, click on the IMG button, then paste the link in.

Works with pictures of most kinds I think.

Like these:

ttiwwop.gif

or

scott_kellyCP060318.jpg

But we do not want any notroll.gif

or I might puke.gif

drivingskid.gif

Edited by Trainman