New from Alberta

CanukPath

Just a note to say hey. I'm about as "DODGE" as you can get and have several trucks and muscle cars...BUT...a couple months ago I bought the wife a loaded 2003 Chilkoot series pathfinder with the 3500 in it. I have to admit it scoots pretty good and is fun to drive! Not planning a mass exodus over to import from the big iron, but the Pathfinder has found a permanent spot in my driveway. I look forward to scanning through the forums to see what you all have done to your rigs and get a few ideas for mods to ours.

Have a good one!

:beer:

WAVEY hello and welcome! nothin like having some strong muscles to protect the pathy from bullies ;) although..pathys have pretty big... well.. you know... anyhoo.. welcome and enjoy the site! :beer:

Hey there, welcome to the board... if we have our way, we'll help you get rid of those non-nissans... :D

Sounds like you have a nice pathy... there a couple other member's out Alberta way -- I'm way out east in Toronto!

Welcome to the forums. You'll find Nissans and particularly Pathfinders addicting. I'm in Saskatchewan myselfand make several trips a year out to Alberta. Enjoy your time here :beer:

Welcome! :beer:

I have a '02 Chilkoot and it is great. Just to let you know, the Chilkoot was the bottom of the line for Pathys in Canada (and a Canada only edition) but very well equipped as you have noted.

Have fun with it.

Thanks for the welcome! Bear Claw as soon as the weather gets a little nicer I'll get a pic or two happening. Several years back the wife and I raced off road quite seriously and have a nice selection of trophys for our efforts. Truth be told we were not sporting the Ram for those days, truth be told we won all our races with a 1982 Nissan with a 2.2 four cyl 8 plug engine and 6" lift with 33" mudders! That I have pictures of! Next we bought a 89 SE V6 king cab Nissan and won 2 more races in the Adanac Mountain Races. Ahhh the good old days! :rolleyes:

Welcome! WAVEY

Dodges and Nissans: two very different ideas of what a truck is and how to build it. Both are great in their own ways. I'd love to have an older Power Wagon!

Hope we can help you with any and all questions you might have! :aok: