Accident

deej

:cool2: glad to hear the fam is ok my and my 4-month pregnant wife hit black ice last thanksgiving doing 65 mph slid off the road and rolled it on its side and slid like 40 ft. Thank god for seatbelts because who knows what would have happened. I got a good gash on my head from the broken glass but that was it. Sad thing was the next guy behind us hit the ice rolled his F-150 and killed him. (no seatbelt) The Emt on scene winched the pathy back over and we changed a blown rear tire checked fluids cranked her up and drove an hour and a half home in a blizzard with now driver window (that really sucked) but i had the same kinda damage window, new skins and quarter panels. The pathy looks new and drives like a champ. I love that truck

The Pathy is a safe vehicle in accidents, despite the fact that it easily rolls over.

We were new to Las Vegas 3 years ago and my mom accidently missed a stop sign and was hit on the left rear door that caused the truck to roll over to its right side. She was wearing her seatbelt which was good. Only suffered a bruise on her right thigh from the seat belt clip, or whatever you call that thing.

Didn't startup for a couple days, but when it did. Boy was there a lot of black smoke. Where do you think the oil spilled into.

We repaired the left side, and replaced the windshield, front pass and left cargo window but the dings and scratches are still there. (liability insurance only at the time, didn't think anthing would happend after 1 month of owning it)

Hired a guy 2 years ago to fix it but he only sprayed primer on it and ditched. Didn't even sand it. ****** job even.

Edited by 90seven