ARB bull bar for the '05s

How I heard that one before if it fits a navara then I'd say wait it out I went through a very long string with ARB and they had no clue at the end. The bar they sent. Navara bull bar. Did it fit anything here? NOPE. The Navara bar is set up naot for anything in North America.

How I heard that one before if it fits a navara then I'd say wait it out I went through a very long string with ARB and they had no clue at the end. The bar they sent. Navara bull bar. Did it fit anything here? NOPE. The Navara bar is set up naot for anything in North America.

What do you mean? It shows a picture of the Pathfinder with the ARB on...there should be no difference between foreign and US spec Pathfinders.

Well the Navara Bar that ARB said they fit on the R50 pathy's don't fit them at all. So I'm just giving you a heads up before you go through what I went through with ARB and their techs + Reps. I had that Bar for over 3 months trying to get rid of it.

Oh BTW ARB said they fit the Navara Bar on 2 other R50 and they only recommend that 1. Then after the 3 months they all changed there mind and now know the Navara doesn't work.

I know this is for the new pathy but I would still apprehensive about them now.

Yes.. but the R50 and the D22 Navara/Frontier are totally different vehicles, where as the '05 Pathy and '05 Navara/Frontier are almost identical on the front end.

You have an R50, no wonder the Navara bumper didn't fit.

And again I told ARB that from the beginning.