Vibration?

pathfinder01

I'm sorry, I don't think I quite understand what your issue is.

Are you saying that when you apply the brakes while in motion to decellerate, there is a vibration? Or does the vibration only happen when you're stopped with the vehicle in gear and the brakes applied?

I assume you have an Auto

sounds like bad engine or tranny mounts.

maybe even a torque converter problem.

Post up some more info on your truck dude.

year, mileage, other owners? accidents? major work???

I assume you have an Auto

sounds like bad engine or tranny mounts.

maybe even a torque converter problem.

Post up some more info on your truck dude.

year, mileage, other owners? accidents? major work???

It's a 2001 with 104000 miles on it. I've got it used and it didn't have this much vibration as before. Yes the vibration gets better when in neutral and it only occurs when on the red light in drive. The truck doesn't have any accident and it was serviced by the dealer up to 90000 miles. When i bought the truck it has 92000 miles. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take it to my mechanic and have him check the mounts. If I could remember mounts should be realigned and it would correct the problem. Can anyone confirm this?

Does anyone here use the auto mode all the time? I remember since I started using it all the time, once I turn off the engine it would jerk. According to the manual this is normal but what are the consequences if it is jerking all everytime I shut it off?

yeah, sounds like either the engine or tranny mounts.. have someone sit in the truck, in D and with brake applied; pop the hood and look and crawl under the truck and look.. see what's shaking.. that's where the culprit lies..

not sure about re-eligning thing... i have a wd21 so it's different..