Key fob and window open/close

Tx_Atty

I read a post elsewhere here talking about using the fob to open/close the windows. our old maxima did this but the new pathfinder LE does not. I tried putting the key in the door and turning it but that doesnt do it either. Was this an option my LE left off or can I do something to activate the functionality? :shrug:

Thnx

Guest 05thumpinpathy

the only thing mines does is unlock and lock the doors...all or the drivers...well if u hold it i mean...i tried the same thing a while back hoping it would do that as well...

The maxima was a 99 and you held down the unlock button on the fob and it rolled down the windows - how far was dependent upon how long you held the button. You could not roll up but the post I mentioned said you could do it on the Pathy.

I guess I;ll call the stealer.

• 5 months later...
the only thing mines does is unlock and lock the doors...all or the drivers...well if u hold it i mean...i tried the same thing a while back hoping it would do that as well...

I noticed the same thing yesterday when I tried it, but no luck. My G35 does it, so I figured what the heck.

• 4 weeks later...

yea my 2003 maxima did it .. with keyfob and key in the hole.

My 06 LE pathy doesn't. i guess i expected it to. checked the manual and asked a friend at nissan dealer. He confirmed that it doesnt.

Would it kill Nissan to add the feature if its standard on the other cars?

Write a letter. If they get enough interest, they'll see that it's worth it to include and that that feature could be the making point in a sale.

When looking at "Mid-size Sedans" - every single one we looked at, EXCEPT the Nissan, did the windows down thing...