1st Pathfinder experience

GreenEnvy94Pathy

When me and my friends first turned 16, the first car we went joyriding in was a 92 pathfinder on 31's. We ran things over, did burnouts, yelled at people, illegal maneuvers everwhere, and offroading.

I fell in love.

Then, 2 years ago I went snowboarding with the same guy in his moms QX4 and i knew i had to have one.

It is just so relaxed to sit in compared to my previous lowered civic on coilovers.

Edited by FUELER

I was never interested in a Pathfinder nor did I know what I Pathfinder was until my bought me it for $1500. Only problem wrong was the rear passenger door was badly damaged from being tweaked forward. I didn't know anything about repairs the Nissan so I started searching around the internet for a database. The first was Pathfinderoffroad.com, as some of the old timers here would remember. It closed and I came about 4x4parts.com... What's this... I can lift my pathfinder?!

Well I had just gotten my liscence and my sister had a 98 that my parents had bought new, she was moving on to a new car. So I thought it looked nice and she never really took care of it. So I took it on, never had a problem aside from a currently dying transfer case. I love it and keep it as clean as I can, I love my stupid white pathfinder.