flooded pathy

JonesyUSN

if any of you are interested in a 92 nissan pathfinder for parts only you can buy the whole thing off of me for only 500. all exterior parts are good. it has the old lego alloys. fairly new 30x9.50x15's spare tire rack roof rack and power everything. the interior got wet up to about the fuse box so im assuming everything up from that as far as electrical goes would be good. its in Pascagoula MS on a naval base. if you are interested please just email me as I dont have much time to be on websites and what not. Thank you all for all your help during my ownership of this pathfinder. I will be buying a new titan in about 8 or 9 months. Im staying nissan just not the beloved pathfinder. My wife wants me to get one of the new ones and all I could do was laugh. Anyway, let me know my email is jonesj@groves.navy.mil thanks again. god bless

I'm interested in the Pathy. But would need some input from some more experiences folks. I've been looking for some A/T'S to commute to work in. Save the muds for mud. Can anyone tell me how compatible the '92 parts are with '87? For the moment I need need front left signal cover. & Master cylinder (brakes). JonesyUSN's avatar has a nice front bumper. Do not know if included in sale price? :shrug: Any advice would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys, I bought JonesyUSN's pathy and will go to the Navy base in AM to pick it up. The only problem is I have no key. If the wheels are not straight any hint how to unlock steering to get on trailer? pretty sure flathead screwdriver in ignition and hard turn will work. I was hoping someone would have a cleaner solution. Any help always appreciated.

Hey Guys, I bought JonesyUSN's pathy and will go to the Navy base in AM to pick it up. The only problem is I have no key. If the wheels are not straight any hint how to unlock steering to get on trailer? pretty sure flathead screwdriver in ignition and hard turn will work. I was hoping someone would have a cleaner solution. Any help always appreciated.

this is long shot here but disconnect the pitman arm, u wont be able to steer it with the steering wheel until you hook it back up though, im sure u can man handle it up the trailor though

Edited by FLApathy

hoping that the sexually confused have left the forum...I'm going to repost the question b/c I want to keep it active and need some quick imput. thanks for your patience.

The problem is the seller is in the Navy. He and the Key are out to sea, but eventually I should get the key. I'm not familiar with the Pitman arm. I will do some search functions and post more question If I can't find anything

Thanks

u could just disconnect the Pitman arm from the Center link so u aint got to mess with the sector shaft and what not,

normal_LPCL3small.jpg

thats the pitman and center link, thats the l&p one so urs wont look as beefy as that, there wont be that gusset over the cl

this is a non modded PA, its not a nissan but same shape

92_2.JPG

the dog bone looking thing is the center link

P2060029.jpg

Edited by FLApathy

i updated my last post, and to make it sound like im not pohoing, if the guy has the key i wouldnt mess with the iggy, he may be able to mail it back from the ship, i know at least on an aircraft carrier they have post offices

Edited by FLApathy

Luckily tires were straight. have it on trailer at friends house now. not centered great for ride home, but have jack with rollers. should be easy to lift front and drag center, repeat for rear. Again quick response and accurate information helps a lot. Cudos Flapathy :bow:

Quick question for veteran member.... I've got the Pathy home and started stripping the interior. Have taken photo's of work done so far. What is proper etiquette for sharing photo's? Do I add to this post, or create a new post in pictures and video?