How To Remove Center Dome Light?

OR99.5Speed

During my Christmas break I have been trying, albeit unsucessfully, to fix everything wrong on the Pathfnder. One problem is the center dome light, the one above the center console between the front seats.

Inside the lamp cover is some sort of debris and possibly a dead spider! (Yes, I have had spiders repel down from the headliner while driving! I swerved across two lanes on the freeway it freaked me out so bad!!! :X

How do I remove the light to clean it out and maybe change the bulb? I don't want to break anything. Do I just pry it out with a small flathead screwdriver?

Inside the lamp cover is some sort of debris and possibly a dead spider! (Yes, I have had spiders repel down from the headliner while driving! I swerved across two lanes on the freeway it freaked me out so bad!!! :X

Hahaha, I've always wondered how things get up in there. I once had a dead gecko in there. This reminds me of how terrified my aunt is with geckos. She was pulled over for going 65 in a 35 and the first thing that came out of her mouth when the cop approached the window, with the window still shut, was, "Could you get the gecko off my windshield?" Amazingly, the cop let her go, after he removed the gecko... I couldn't stop laughing when she told me that.