Stickers

packie88

so today i met a guy who does vinyl stickers for automobiles. He said he could give me a good deal on em. then i thought peopel on NPORA mite be looking for some agian. he also told me there is no minimum order for amount(GREAT). so i wanted to find out about how many people wanted some and what not and i figured id go have some made up. they would be of the same design as dj dank ones with his permission of course.

If you can find someone to do it, go for it. I think I'm going to give up on these guys. I don't think they want to have to go through weeding through all the little letters again. :rolleyes:

And by the way, I still have a couple or few BLACK ones left. If anyone is interested, let me know.

If you can find someone to do it, go for it. I think I'm going to give up on these guys. I don't think they want to have to go through weeding through all the little letters again. :rolleyes:

And by the way, I still have a couple or few BLACK ones left. If anyone is interested, let me know.

btw. this was not a slant on you dj.. just a personal preference.. i think overall, you have to be commended for your efforts. :clap: