Turbonator

sanford7575

I have a '91 Pathfinder SE and I am seeking more HP and better gas mileage.

I came by an advertisement for a Turbonator and it supposedly does the following:

"Turbonator is a non-moving vortex generator that goes inside your air intake hose, right after your air filter. The Turbonator's airflow dynamic is designed to produce a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber to create finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion."

Has anyone had any eperience with this product? Does it really work? For $69.00, I'm willing to try anything that will bring even a slight improvement, but I don't want to totally get ripped off.

Any suggestions???

The only vortex the Turbonator creates is one directly above your wallet where it quickly sucks the cash right out of it.

Get a tune up first. Then some thorley headers and a stainless exhaust.

What they do best is allow the inventor to laugh heartily while he sips Mai Tais on his yacht.

If we installed every fuel saving gee gaw that has come down the pike, at 5 % fuel savings here, 10 % there, theoretically, we would have fuel bubbling out the gas filler necks.